The Milford Mill Church Child Development Center was organized in the fall of 1953 as a ministry of Milford Mill United Methodist Church for the purpose of offering children an opportunity for superior learning experiences in group settings. Concern for each child as a person is basic to our philosophy, and we seek to create an atmosphere which is intellectually stimulating, emotionally relaxed, physically wholesome, socially maturing, and permeated with love. Our classrooms invite children to participate in a wide variety of activities. The rooms are bright and airy. Each room has a block corner, painting area, home living center, quiet reading corner, science table, math, manipulative activities, and areas for group circle time. Our playground is well equipped, dual surfaced, partially shaded, and completely fenced in.