Frequently Asked Questions
Milford Mill Church Child Development Center
Discounts- What discounts are available?
- 15% for active Milford Mill Church members
- 10% sibling tuition and 50% off application fee
- 10% for active Fragrance of Faith or ChristChurch Ministries members
- 10% for parents who are currently students
- 10% for grandparents or great-grandparents who have child custody
- 5% if tuition is paid in full for the year, 2% if tuition is paid in full by semester
- Application fee for returning students- $10 off for second year, $20 off for third year, and $30 off for fourth year.
How are the weekly and monthly fees calculated?
The annual fee covers 180 days of scheduled teaching days plus 3 snow days for the 5 day students. Scheduled closings are not included in the tuition. The monthly amounts are based on full tuition to be paid in 9 equal installments ending with the May, 2017 payment. The weekly tuition is based on 4 weeks per month ending with the last week in May.
Do you have a summer program?
Yes. The summer program is divided into 4-two week sessions. The daily rates, including instructional activities, are comparable to the school year rates.
What if I need special times due to my work schedule?
We are very flexible and will work with you to accommodate your needs.
Are payment plans available?
Yes. We will work to help you meet your financial obligations. If the annual fee is paid in full at registration, a 5% discount is given. If the semester payment is paid in full, a 2% discount is given. You are also welcome to pay weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.